currently run by a few highly functioning college students who are attempting to replace their emotions with food.
"The pastabilities are endless!"
• ask us everything
Even the most inexperienced cooks can form that indescribable bond with pasta. Here are some tips to make your pasta the best it can be. Click on the title to change your pasta… and your life…
Sometimes, when it’s just you and pasta, things can get a little wild. It’s okay. Pasta doesn’t need you to be well-mannered.
It just likes your company.
Baked Creamy Mac & Cheese Pots
click image for recipe
When it comes to pasta, three’s a party, and the only ones invited to it are macaroni, cheese, and you.
Pasta comes with all different, interesting toppings and sauces.
Just like people.
Hipster Pasta. Corporate Pasta. Blonde Pasta. Little-Old-Lady-Knitting-You-A-Sweater-Pasta. Rastafarian Pasta.
But they all have one thing in common: they are your perfect match.
White Chicken Lasagna
Find the recipe here.
White Chicken Lasagna will never leave you.
10. Pasta will never leave you.
9. You can always buy more pasta.
8. Pasta is always satisfying.
7. Like people, pasta comes in all different shapes, sizes and flavors. However, unlike people, no matter which one you choose, it will always love you back.
6. Pasta expects nothing in return. It only gives.
5. You can drown pasta in butter, cheese and various sauces, and not only will not lose the integrity of the pasta, like you would if you soaked, say, bread (or a person) in those things, but also no one will judge you for it. Because that is what pasta is for.
4. Pasta takes under 20 minutes to prepare…No need for foreplay.
3. Pasta is a well-known sorrow assassin.
2. Pasta always listens, and never interrupts.
1. Pasta understands you, and you understand pasta. Also, pasta never makes you cry, never calls you fat, and never tells you that you’re not good enough. Pasta accepts you for who you are. Pasta loves you for who you are.
— Jesus, presumably.